mentoring for individuals
KAT ALEXANDER is an accredited Behavioural Analyst who helps people get unstuck from stress and propelling towards their most fulfilling, dream future. Kat has a wealth of experience in the professional and personal arena that uniquely enables her to mentor with wisdom and compassion, to help her clients find mental and emotional clarity with practical solutions to their individual needs.
Kat has experience in:
• Trauma recovery pathway development
• Bio-medical treatments for mental health
• Body work and alternative treatments for mental health
• Medical advocacy and support
• Domestic violence and family court support
• Helping clients discover their unique identity
• Teaching people how to use their strengths to their advantage
• Teaching people how to manage their weaknesses and blind spots
• Using various therapy models to get to the root cause of the issue
• Restoring healthy foundations for personal Growth
For more information contact:
what clients are saying
"Can I just say WOW! When I sat down to talk with Kat I was nervous. I would never really rate myself. I wouldn't back myself. I wouldn't sell myself and most likely listening to that, it's probably safe to say that I didn't believe in myself.
After a chat with Kat I walked away with a solid belief that I was capable of more than I was giving. More than I was believing and EVERYTHING that I was dreaming. I walked away with a sense of accomplishment, a sense of self, a sense of how much more I was able to offer and now felt free and able to offer it. I just want to say it again...WOW!"
KARA - Australia
“Kat has a keen insight into how people tick. I’ve taken many personality profiles and have found them helpful, but Kat’s grasp of the human condition and her ability to hone in on my stage of life and tendencies and challenges was like nothing I’ve experienced. I’m still asking myself and God some of the profound questions she asked me in our session and I believe the answer to those questions will be life altering in ways I don’t even know yet.”
DEBBIE - USA
“Kat has a very keen insight into the lives of people. She was able to give me some new angles on my situation that have been very helpful to me in relationships with my family and business. I can recommend Kat to anyone who is looking to expand their own self awareness to improve personal and professional relationships.”
MARK - USA